The Construction Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Processes incoming mail, phone calls, and other general clerical office duties
- Calendaring, initial client interaction
- Assist with data entry, photocopies, mailing, and scanning documents.
- Inventories, orders, and coordinates office supply purchase and delivery to the appropriate department
- Welcoming visitors into the office, and providing them with information
- Data entry of new projects into Procore, Acumatica, and TimberScan.
- Management of insurance & W9 requirements for projects from subcontractors
- Manages the invoices email and uploads invoices into TimberScan
- Management of employee credit cards
- Takes deposits to the bank and enters them into Procore
- Tracks and monitors lien waivers for all projects
- Follow up on outstanding AR
- Perform other duties as required by management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently
- An Associate’s degree in a related field preferred
- 1-3 years experience in an administrative role
- Sitting for extended periods
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing this job you will spend much of the day sitting at a desk and using computer equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and scanners.
Ironhide Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled